Love - Love - Love the update. We have been anxiously awaiting some new pictures. They are sure adorable! Looks like the whole family has been having a great, fun-filled summer so far. We love you and miss you!!
hey Mandi...its Melinda from CCH! I was "blog hopping" and I came across Dana and that led me to you. Your kids are so cute and getting so big! I hadn't even heard that you were pregnant with Brody...congrats. I hope you are doing well..are you still in Fresno? Check out my blog and catch up on my family. Its a fun way to keep in touch.
3 comments:
Love - Love - Love the update. We have been anxiously awaiting some new pictures. They are sure adorable! Looks like the whole family has been having a great, fun-filled summer so far. We love you and miss you!!
Could you send the family picture and the one of each child to Matthew's e-mail? Then we can print them for our frames. THANKS.
hey Mandi...its Melinda from CCH! I was "blog hopping" and I came across Dana and that led me to you. Your kids are so cute and getting so big! I hadn't even heard that you were pregnant with Brody...congrats. I hope you are doing well..are you still in Fresno? Check out my blog and catch up on my family. Its a fun way to keep in touch.
Post a Comment